Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Derailed

...I haven't posted in a while--well, because other stuff happens sometimes. Like, that I thought I might have been pregnant. That made me put fasting on a back burner (duh). But I am not, so here I am, about to hop back on the rails.

Meanwhile, I have been obsessed with all kinds of vegan cooking. A sampling of what I have made so far: 2 kinds of pancakes, mac and "cheese", dumplings, and an assload of ice cream. It could quickly become a passion that pushes tattooing into the background, so I am having to stay focused (on my actual career).

Brett has decided to go vegetarian (occasional sushi, so pesca-tarian, really) I am very proud of him, and I am going to collect some data about how switching to vegetarianism reduces more C02 emissions than switching to his hybrid car. Nice!

...So, the plan is to wait for the "flow to ebb" and then jump into some lemonade. Headfirst.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your body seems to keep fighting this fast. Good luck coming out on top when you start the fast up again.

And that's awesome that you've found so many good recipes. I need to start cooking more often again. I'm getting tired of ordering the same kinds of things over and over again at restaurants because I usually don't want meat. I'm sure that's 5 billion times harder for you trying to be a vegan in Memphis. Way to go on fighting the good fight.

And maybe you could open a vegan restaurant/tattoo parlor...or give people tattoos of your favorite vegan recipes.

Apryl

carolinelovesyoumore said...

I would like a vegan restaurant/tattoo parlor where i might get a tattoo of the recipe for the dish I just ate. It's a money making DREAM.