Tuesday, June 24, 2008

aftermath

It wasn't that bad. I thought my body would go into some sort of shock..which it probably does if you go the whole ten days. I have not binged (whew!), and though I knew before that the 15lbs wouldn't last, it sure is hard to watch it come back.

Honestly, if I didn't hate how non-functional I was at day five, I could have probably kept going--forever (that is called anorexia)

So now, I am watching my diet more carefully, and (gah) exercising. Not just yoga, but good old Jack LaLanne style... did I just date myself?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could get Jack's PowerJuicer and then you could sort of fast while exercising. Those pounds would just melt away. Jack highly recommends it on two different infomercials. When you have only basic cable and can't sleep at night, you see a lot of infomercials.

Apryl

april said...

we should start exercising together. i've been really seriously considering getting off my ass, but can't seem to bring myself to do it...